To be a responsible and leading manufacturer of advance Pharmaceutical intermediates, cosmetic ingredients and fine chemicals of Global importance with a support of innovate research and development with the focus of value addition to customers and preferred Employer to Employees.
• To achieve customer satisfaction through continues improvement.
• Following principle of corporate governance and being socially responsible by maintaining high standard of EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) • Deploying cost effective and appropriate technology through innovate R&D and continuous process development.
• Initially certified IS0 9001 2008 up graded to ISO 9001 2015. • In the process of upgrading standards to ISO 14000
• India 5000 Best MSME AWARDS for quality excellence 2020 winner
Founder: Dr. Ramesh:
• Doctorate in Chemistry and a Diploma in Business Management. • Has 23 Research papers to his credit, published in various reputed scientific generals. • Work experience of more than 30 years in senior management team in different industries from Agrochemicals, API and its intermediates, Cosmetics ingredients and its intermediates and Fine Chemicals. • Experienced in Operations, R&D and Business Development, Project management, Green field projects; • Scale up operations, quality systems (Certified Green Belt in Six Sigma by G.E.Plastics USA) • On the syllabus board of Anurag Group of Institutions, Hyderabad • On the advisory panel of Gurugobindh Engineering College, Nanded University, Nanded • Vast International exposure for Technology Transfer, Business Development, Marketing with them
International exposure for tech transfer, Business development and customer base:
• M/S Sasol, South Africa, • M/S GE Plastics, USA, • M/S Samjin Pharma, South Korea, • M/S J. J. Inglis, Scottland, UK, • M/S Chemconserve, Netherlands
• M/S NATCO Pharma, India
• M/S bluestone mines, Tasmania, Australia
• M/s Clariant, India
• M/s Connect chemicals, Germany
Copyright@2020 Sparkvee.com, powered by Martinet Technologies . Designed by Pavan Kumar Yenugula.